Personal data collected by us
The information we collect and the way we collect it may vary depending on the products and services you use, the way you used the products and services and the way you interacted with our company.
The source from where the personal information data is:
- from the person involved in the process
- from the clients/partners of the firm involved in the process
- public sources
- others: ________________________________________.
Our company will process your personal data according to the followings:
- We fulfil or conclude an agreement with you in order to respond to your order or booking requests
- Legitimate business interests, for example, fraud prevention, maintenance of the secure character of our services, direct marketing and service imporvement. Whenever we rely on this legal basis to process your data, we evaluate our commercial interests to ensure that they do not prevail over your rights. In addition, in some cases you have the right to oppose this processing. For more information, please see the Rights section of this information.
- Compliance with an imperative legal requirement, including, for example, accounting and tax requirements that represent the object of strict internal policies (such as retention periods), procedures and your right to restrict the use of personal data that control the subject of the legal assistance services to be provided; or
- The consent you grant when our company is not based on any other legal basis. Consent can be withdrawn at any time.
For example, we will collect personal data in the following cases:
- You buy or use any of our products and services;
- You register for a particular product or service;
- You subscribe to newsletters, alerts or other services we provide;
- You take part in a competition, drawing or study;
- You visit or browse our site;
- You have given permission to other companies, such as our business partners or associates, as well as our third suppliers or contractors, to exchange information with us regarding personal data;
We can have the following types of data – if applicable:
- Your name, address, identity card, landline-/mobile phone number, date of birth, gender and e-mail address;
- Information regarding the legitimacy of access – we will collect passwords, similar safety information used for authentication and access to accounts and service;
- See the Cookies section for details on what we collect using cookies and other technologies, including data regarding ads;
- Information we obtain from other sources, such as credit agencies, fraud prevention agencies and other data providers. These include demographic data, data regarding interests and online browsing behavior.
- For the loyalty program offering advantages, discounts to reward customer loyalty.